Due to the unprecedented growth within the Biopharmaceutical Industry, Stratacuity continues to grow! We’re seeking recent graduates to join our biopharmaceutical staffing team with a passion for science but perhaps with a dislike for the lab!
Founded in 2001, Stratacuity is Boston’s leading biopharmaceutical recruitment agency with a proven history of success in temporary/contract and permanent placement. With over 2,000 completed searches, our proprietary recruitment method allows us to build lasting relationships with our candidates and clients ultimately allowing us to connect the very best and brightest to the very best career opportunities imaginable. It’s incredibly rewarding and we take pride in our process and success.
Our aim is to continue be the leader in Boston biopharma recruitment and staffing and that starts with a great team. We are looking for highly motivated, energetic people with the drive to learn and make a difference for themselves and others!
Who Are We Looking For?
• Recent graduates or 1-2 years’ experience (scientific degrees preferred)
• Interest or experience in a fast-paced, sales oriented environment
• Motivated and social people who like to learn and are comfortable meeting new people
• Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency and can-do attitude
• People looking to grow with a company and are willing to put in the hard work to get there
General responsibilities include:
• Conduct in-depth screenings and assess potential candidates for level of interest, technical skills, qualifications, and compensation
• Source and convert hard to find passive biopharmaceutical talent in one of four focus areas; Discovery | Technical Operations | Regulatory Affairs | Clinical Operations
• Develop a broad professional network of top biopharmaceutical talent
Why join Stratacuity?
• Each Stratacuity employee receives the benefit of a comprehensive training program designed with your success and professional growth in mind. Working with Stratacuity is a career – not a job.
Outstanding pay & benefits
• Stratacuity team members are generously rewarded for their efforts through a market leading compensation, benefits package, plenty of time off, a kitchen filled with snacks & drinks, President’s Club, quarterly celebrations, annual parties, and much more!
Work environment, technologies & marketing support
• Beautiful offices in historic Portsmouth, NH, (a former brewery built in 1887 with 18 foot ceilings & red brick walls), advanced ‘recruitment tools’ and individual recruiter marketing budgets.
Purpose & culture
• Corporate social responsibility is a hallmark of Stratacuity. We’re committed to making difference while having fun along the way.
If you like science, build relationships easily and aren’t afraid to talk with people over the phone and in person, and ultimately want to take control over your earning potential we want to hear from you! Biopharma recruitment is the best way to play an integral part in the life science boom!
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™