Scientist II/ Senior Scientist mRNA Process Development (downstream)
Scientist II/ Senior Scientist mRNA (downstream) Process Development 1312846
Location: Watertown, MA (Onsite)
Science: Gene Therapy
Job Overview: This role will focus heavily on downstream purification of mRNA, secondary responsibilities will contribute to development and scale-up of the upstream in vitro transcription process.
- Design and execute process development studies for mRNA production
- Employ engineering principles to define process parameters, ranges, specifications, and control strategies for robust, scalable, and highly productive cell culture processes
- Execute end-to-end operations including in vitro transcription, capture/polishing chromatography, and filtration to support PD
- Contribute to the development of novel purification strategies for improved yield and purity
- PhD with 2+ years relevant industrial experience or BS/ MS with appropriate experience (6+ years) and relevant experience in purification of mRNA using chromatography and filtration
- Technical expertise in chromatography and TFF, and experience in scale-up, tech transfer, and GMP principles.
- Recognized scientific leadership as evidenced by journal articles, patents, or presentations
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.