Senior Director, Clinical Science
Senior Director, Clinical Science 1358047
Location: Boston, MA (Hybrid)
Science/ Focus: Genome Editing Systems – multiple disease states
Therapeutic Areas: Hematology/Oncology, Neurology, Immunology, Ophthalmology and Rare Disease/gene or cell therapy
Job Overview: Reporting to Head of Clinical Development, will drive the collection, review and analysis of clinical data for one or more complex compound programs.
- Ensure ongoing active review of clinical data for trends in safety, effectiveness, and adherence to protocol across clinical trial sites.
- Assist with safety monitoring including contribution to the Development Safety Update Report (DSUR), the Periodic Benefit Risk Evaluation Report (PBRER) and the Safety Risk Management Plan for assigned compounds.
- Drive the preparation of clinical documents for submission to global health authorities including briefing books/materials supporting EMA Scientific Advice, Pre-IND, IND, End-of-Phase II, NDAs, MAAs and other regulatory meetings and regulatory filings as required.
- Drive authorship of meeting abstracts and posters and the publication of clinical trial data in accord with the publication strategy for the clinical program.
- Develop in collaboration with Clinical Development team and CROs all clinical trial documents
- Advanced degree (PhD or PharmD) with 10+ years of experience in the Clinical Research & Development/Clinical Trials environment is required with a minimum of 2 years of clinical trial monitoring experience required.
- Experience in Hematology/Oncology, Neurology, Immunology, Ophthalmology and Rare Disease Drug Development preferred and familiarity with gene and/or cell therapy.
- Experience with all phases of clinical drug development including global regulatory submissions preferred.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.