Contractor, Sr. Specialist- Document Control & Training
Contractor, Sr Specialist, Document Control & Training 1360743
Location: Waltham, MA (Onsite)
Science: Antibody Drug Conjugates
Therapeutic Area: Oncology
Job Overview: The Document Control and Training will support managing day-to-day activities and improvement projects related to managing the GxP Document and Training Program.
- Assist document owners with editing/formatting their procedures, ensuring documents are appropriately written.
- Answer questions regarding Vault Quality Documents workflows and minimum review/approver requirements.
- Review uploaded documents to ensure document metadata is appropriate and scanned attachments are legible and complete.
- Work with subject matter experts as they develop training, helping with design, content, and, when applicable, converting content from Word or PowerPoint into Articulate eLearning courses.
- Create quizzes in Vault from written quiz content.
- 4-5 years of experience writing/editing GxP procedures and related training content
- 1-2 years’ experience using Articulate 360 Storyline application to create courses and publish SCORM files.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Willingness to perform EDMS/LMS administrative tasks when needed
- Have used the Veeva Quality Suite, specifically Quality Docs.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.