Senior Medical Writer
Senior Medical Writer 1362441
Location: Boston, MA (Hybrid)
Therapeutic Area: CNS / Epilepsy
Job Overview: This position will work across a number of preclinical and clinical programs and be responsible for providing medical writing expertise, including data review and analysis activities.
This person will join an existing team, reports into the Sr. Director and requires coming onsite (Newton, MA) 2 days a week.
- Author clinical development documents (clinical protocols, IBs, CSRs, ICFs and more)
- Maintains timelines and workflow of writing assignments
- Manages efficient review and finalization of documents
- Represents Medical Writing on project teams to serve as SME for clinical development documents.
- Work cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders
- BS degree in a scientific, medical, or clinical discipline (Advanced degree preferred)
- 3 - 5 years of clinical / regulatory writing experience
- Experience with authoring and reviewing submission documents
- Experience with EndNote and StartingPoint
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.