Associate Director, Analytical Chemistry (small molecule)
Associate Director, Analytical Chemistry (small molecule) 1363826
Location: Greater Boston Area, MA (Onsite)
Science: Small molecule
Job Overview: The position will lead small molecule drug substance and drug product analytical development from early through late stage development and will oversee the development of analytical methods and controls strategy at contract labs/ CDMO’s.
- Work with cross-functional teams and external partners to lead analytical development efforts
- Participate in the development and revision of SOPs, product specifications, provide scientific input and critique analytical results
- Assist with the development and management of the Analytical Development function and budget
- Prepare and present project reports and curate analytical sections of other developmental reports for IND submissions
- Support formulation development activities and analysis including SEC analysis and stability assessment
- MS or PhD in Chemistry with 10+ years in Analytical Development for clinical stage drug development programs
- Understanding of Drug Substance and Drug Product development process and their impact on analytical method development, validation strategies and specifications
- Hands-on knowledge of HPLC instruments, method development, qualification and validation and method transfer to the third parties
- Working knowledge of the LC/MS method development is a plus
- Ability to work well in a fast moving small company
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.