Specialist, Quality Control (3rd shift)
Specialist, Quality Control (3rd shift) 1366565
Location: Norwood, MA (Onsite)
Science/ Focus: mRNA
Therapeutic Area: Multiple
Job Overview: The Quality Control Chemistry Specialist position is responsible for troubleshooting and investigating quality issues, providing corrective and preventive actions, and training department staff. This role requires strong chromatographic (LC/GC) experience and the ability to work independently on the 3rd shift schedule (Wed-Sun 10pm-8am).
- Perform analytical testing using techniques such as HPLC, UPLC, and GC
- Ensure compliance with cGMP and GDP requirements for testing and documentation
- Provide support for method validation/transfers and special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant scientific discipline, with a preference for Analytical Chemistry or Chemistry.
- Strong mathematical skills, including the ability to analyze scientific and test data, with a solid understanding of statistical analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of Analytical Chemistry, with a focus on chromatographic separations by HPLC, and proficiency in operating analytical laboratory equipment.
- Extensive knowledge of analytical chemistry principles as it relates to SOPs and testing methods, specifically in chromatographic separations using UPLC/HPLC/GC
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.