Scientist II, Bioinformatics, Machine Learning
Scientist II, Bioinformatics, Machine Learning (1367574)
Location: Watertown, MA (Onsite)
Science: Gene Editing
Therapeutic Area: Genetic Diseases
Job Overview: Our client is seeking a talented Bioinformatics Data Scientist to join their growing team and play a crucial role in the expansion of their platform. In this role, you will be responsible for developing innovative pipelines, analyzing omics data, and using data science tools to optimize and scale operations. They value creativity, problem-solving ability, and adaptability, and are looking for someone who can thrive in this dynamic and constantly evolving field.
- Manage and automate storing and integrating data into databases hosted in the Cloud.
- Interpret omics data and create compelling graphical visualizations for presentations.
- Collaborate with the team to contribute to the further development of computational infrastructure.
- Help with the development of machine learning predictive models that inform future expansion of the guide RNA designs to optimize gene insertion efficacies.
- Partner with the Genomics teams to develop experimental hypotheses and help design computational pipelines to analyze the outcomes.
- Ph.D. in related field preferred
- Programming experience in one or more languages is required
- Experience with metagenomics data and handling and analyzing large multiomics datasets
- Experienced with both programming and biology
- CRISPR or gene editing experience
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.