Scientist, Sr. Sci - iPSC, Cell Production
Scientist / Senior Scientist - iPSC, Cell Reprograming/ Production 1369166
Location: Nashua, NH (Onsite)
Science: Cell Therapy
Therapeutic Area: Undisclosed
This experienced scientific leader will develop and implement robust process methods for the reprogramming and differentiation of iPSC cells.
- Lead the development robust, autologous reprograming process and implementation of robust process methods for the production of primary and iPSC cells for tissue engineering programs
- Conduct the effective tech transfer activities from outside collaborators to internal laboratory and manufacturing teams
- Author and contribute to Regulatory filings, scientific publications and present data at scientific conferences
- MS or PhD with strong technical expertise in iPSC reprogramming and/or differentiation methods.
- Technical expertise in cell bioreactor culture is ideal
- Expertise in automated cell processing equipment preferred
- Knowledge in transfer of R&D cell expansion methods to GMP
- Ability to lead, mentor and motivate team members
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.