Senior Research Associate
Senior Research Associate 1370656
Location: Cambridge MA (Onsite)
Science/ Focus: Precision Medicine
Therapeutic Areas: Oncology
Job Overview: We are hiring a Senior Research Associate with a primary focus on conducting laboratory-based cellular assays to contribute to drug discovery initiatives.
- Perform cellular screening assays independently, optimizing and troubleshooting as needed.
- Execute cellular assays to screen small molecules, supporting drug discovery endeavors.
- Utilize molecular techniques (e.g., Western blotting, qPCR, ELISA, flow cytometry) to aid in mechanism of action studies, documenting and analyzing experimental data promptly in an electronic laboratory notebook.
- Contribute to cross-functional projects actively and deliver data presentations to integrated project teams.
- Proficient in mammalian cell culture techniques, including sterile methodology, transfection, and transduction.
- Experienced in conducting cell-based assays using 96 and 384 well format.
- Knowledgeable in state-of-the-art experimental techniques and capable of implementing new technologies when appropriate.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.