Contractor- External Manufacturing
Location: Waltham, MA (Hybrid)
Science: Antibody Drug Conjugates
Therapeutic Area: Oncology
Job Overview: This individual will join the External Manufacturing team and be responsible for executing the manufacturing strategy and plans for our client’s antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, ensuring partnerships with suppliers that meet strategic goals while maintaining quality and compliance.
- Serve as project manager for day-to-day operations and manufacturing readiness, focusing on DS and DP modalities at assigned CMOs.
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings and discussions to align stakeholders and address issues across various departments.
- Provide input for strategic planning, supply chain forecasting, and continuous improvement initiatives while ensuring compliance and fostering high-performance teams.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline with 1-3 years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry or a Masters/MBA degree in a relevant discipline.
- Proven experience collaborating in cross-functional teams within a matrix organization.
- Additional experience in GMP manufacturing, external manufacturing oversight, supply chain management, small molecules, biologics, and supply contract negotiations is advantageous, while general knowledge of DS/Conjugation/DP manufacturing is preferred.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.