Sr. Scientist, Bioanalytical
Location: Watertown, MA (Onsite)
Therapeutic Area: Undisclosed
Job Overview: The successful candidate will provide deep expertise in protein and peptide bioanalysis to support the advancement of projects across multiple drug discovery programs.
- Develop assays to analyze various proteins (peptides) to positively impact drug discovery projects.
- Participate in establishing and managing collaborations with company partners and CROs.
- Independently and collaboratively identify and deliver high quality drug candidates based on protein/peptide conjugation.
- Ph.D. with 3+ years of industry experience (or M.S. with 8+ years)
- Experience with operating mass spectrometers (orbitrap, QTOF) and associated chromatography instruments
- Experience with nano-LC-MS instrumentation for proteomics
- Experience with de novo peptide sequencing and software
- Identify and implement new technologies for de novo peptide sequencing
- Experience in characterization of protein and peptide bioconjugates
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.