Associate Scientist/Sr. Associate Scientist, Bioconjugation
Associate Scientist/Sr. Associate Scientist, Bioconjugation 2008645
Location: Newton, MA (Onsite)
Science: Stealth Mode
Therapeutic Area: Stealth Mode
Job Overview: We are seeking a motivated and curious Associate/Sr. Associate scientist to join the Protein Science team, where you will contribute to the development of a new drug delivery platform and clinical program pipeline by preparing, purifying, and characterizing bioconjugates, integrating knowledge of chemistry and biology to enable targeted drug delivery.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Generate, purify, and analyze new bioconjugates to be used in both in-vitro and in-vivo studies while following established protocols.
- Perform thorough biochemical and biophysical characterization assays of antibody ligands to aid in the development of effective bioconjugation strategies.
- Contribute to the development and optimization of novel bioconjugation techniques, as well as the development of new methods for analyzing and characterizing bioconjugates.
- B.S (+5-8 years of experience), or M.S. (+3-5 years of experience) in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related fields
- Demonstrated expertise in performing and optimizing various bioconjugation strategies, showcasing a strong understanding of the field.
- Proficiency with biochemical and biophysical techniques like SPR, BLI, ELISA, DSF, DLS, etc., for protein ligand characterization, highlighting a comprehensive skillset in protein analysis.
- Experience using analytical techniques such as SDS-PAGE, RP-HPLC, ion exchange and size exclusion chromatography, LC-MS, UV-vis to characterize protein ligands and conjugates, underscoring a well-rounded understanding of protein characterization methods.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.