Director Clinical Outsourcing and Vendor Management
Location: Bedford, MA or Cambridge, MA (Hybrid)
Therapeutic Areas: Rare disease
Job Overview: The Director of Clinical Outsourcing and Vendor Management will oversee all aspects of outsourcing and vendor management for current and future clinical trials, while working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure effective vendor selection, contract negotiation, budget management, and resolution of business-related issues.
- Lead the RFP and vendor bidding process for clinical trials, including writing RFPs, conducting bid comparison analysis, organizing bid defense meetings, and developing vendor scorecards.
- Utilize expertise in rates, unit costs, and costing structures to facilitate negotiations with study vendors, focusing on vendor performance, financial risk management, and compliance requirements.
- Manage communication with clinical vendors regarding contracts, scope of work, forecasting, and budgets, fostering strong partnerships.
- Contribute input and analysis to support the planning of clinical programs, supplier budgets, timelines, impacts, and financial forecasts for global clinical trials.
- Bachelors degree and at least 12 years of experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry, with a minimum of 10 years of experience in vendor oversight and management.
- Demonstrate a track record of success in negotiating, administering, extending, terminating, and re-negotiating vendor contracts.
- Exhibit expertise in the clinical contracting process, including Confidentiality Disclosure Agreements (CDAs), Scope of Work (SOW), Fair Market Value (FMV) assessment, contract negotiations and management, Work Orders, Change Orders, and the Budget process.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.