Associate Scientist, Cell Therapy Product Development 1076031
Job Scope & Purpose:
Our Cambridge based client working to unleash the remarkable power of the human immune system is seeking an exceptional Associate Scientist to join their product development team. The successful candidate will contribute to assay development and process/product characterization efforts supporting the development of their lead pipeline. There is significant opportunity for career growth and continuous learning in the highly collaborative environment. Apply now to learn more!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Develop, execute and optimize analytical methods for the characterization of immune cells, proteins, bioconjugates and/or nanoparticles
• Contribute ideas for novel assays, method improvements, new instrumentation, and data analysis approaches
• Contribute to method optimization and troubleshooting strategies in collaboration with teams and third-party laboratories
Primary Job Requirements:
• B.S./M.S. in a relevant scientific discipline (Bioengineering, Cell Biology/Immunology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, etc.) with 8-12+ years relevant industry experience after receiving Bachelor’s.
• Hands-on experience with multi-color flow cytometry is a must
• Hands-on analytical experience using one/two of the following analytical techniques : ELISA, HPLC, DLS, qPCR and/or other sequencing techniques, cell counting, and cell-based assays
• Demonstrated ability to execute at the bench in an integrated team environment
• Demonstrated curiosity and ability to master new scientific disciplines and troubleshoot both technical and scientific problems
• Experience working with cell-based therapies highly preferred
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.