Under direct supervision, receives orders for blood and blood products (including BioCARE), prepares blood and blood products for delivery, and delivers those products to customers.
1. High school graduate or GED required.
1. Valid in–state driver’s license required.
Experience 1. One year experience as a Hospital Services Tech or related experience required.
1. Good communication and customer relations skills in order to deal effectively with customers.
2. Physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs., bend, stretch, reach and sit.
3. Detail oriented to ensure accuracy on paperwork.
4. Computer skills required.
5. Must be able to work on-call, various shifts including evenings and weekends, and overtime.
6. Must possess a good driving record.
7. Able to work independently.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.