Position: Machine Operator
for immediate consideration- please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Shifts: 1st 2nd & 3rd shifts available
Location: Menlo Park CA
40 hrs/week, overtime available
Weekly pay and benefits available
Under close supervision, performs simple machine operations. Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is required. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Requires some production experience, simple oral and written communication skills, visual acuity, manual dexterity and successful completion of the company's on-the-job training.
• Manufacture medical devices according to Federal QSR, ISO 9001, lot history records, manufacturing instructions, standard operating procedures and safety policies.
• Records information on lot history records and performs component accountabilities.
• Set-up and operates manufacturing equipment. Maintains their equipment in a clean and ready operation mode. Practices good housekeeping according to standard operating procedures. Follows the illness and injury prevention program.
• Performs line clearance as required before the start-up of any equipment.
• Records productivity data as required per BSC-SH process.
• Completes training records for self.
• Record data for process improvement projects.
• Provides ideas on continuous improvement and works with manufacturing supervision to implement ideas.
• Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
• Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities:
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
Additional details: Workers will be running multiple EDM machines. Will load parts into fixtures, and once set, load the program and run the machines. This is machine operating, not skilled machinist work.
-Candidates need to have experience in assembly/manufacturing or machine operation.
-Must be able to multi-task
-Must be good a following procedures
-Must be good with attention to detail
-Must have good eye/hand coordination
-Must be able to do simple math (high school level, measure to the tenth of an inch, add/subtract decimals, etc.)
-Must have basic PC computer skills (email, etc.)
-Must be familiar with and able to use basic tools (allen wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.)
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.