For Immediate consideration please email "Maintenance Technician" in subject line and most up to date resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: West Sacramento, CA
Pay Rate: $32- $34/hr
Duration: 6 month Contract to hire
Benefits: paid every Friday, Health (medical, vision and dental), and 401k
Shift/hours: 40 hours per week w/ occasional overtime and Saturdays
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Inspects equipment, fixtures, and facilities for proper operation and working condition; performs preventative maintenance per work order system. Maintains logs, manuals, records and other documentation related to preventative maintenance.
• Troubleshoots and diagnoses HVAC, electrical, and mechanical malfunctions; corrects faults necessary to return equipment to service.
• Must be able to adjust, disassemble, repair, and reassemble complex equipment and machinery. Reports serious problems to Facility Manager; collaborates to develop solutions to problem conditions.
• Performs general plumbing maintenance and repair associated with potable water systems, including fixtures and supply, drain and vent pipes and related systems.
• Installs, sets-up, and tests new equipment, fixtures and machinery, working with vendor representatives and/or BCS engineering personnel.
• Operates the automated utility management system to provide continuous water, heat, steam and other utility services to end users; looks for ways to improve efficiency in the delivery of utility services.
• Understand and follow all Energy Control / LOTO procedures and is able to execute LOTO of utility systems and equipment with limited guidance from senior level technician or Health Safety and Environment Engineer.
• Resolves most questions and problems and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels
• Support and contributor for site management policies, SOPs, Work instructions and other site related documents
• Keeps tools, safety devices, and equipment in a safe, fit, and ready to use condition; performs basic housekeeping, keeps work area in a neat and tidy condition.
• Works under minimal supervision
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.