Research Associate, Biomarker 1054456
Job Scope & Purpose:
Our Cambridge based client is in need of a talented molecular biology and biomarker expert to join their team. Oncology and drug discovery experience are key, as well as specific technical expertise in ELISA, PCR and flow cytometry. Please apply if you are ready to make a big impact with a great team!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Developing and implementing a variety biomarker assays, primarily focusing on molecular and genomic-based assays.
• Routine testing of samples for both clinical trials and pre-clinical samples.
• Analysis of biomarker data and presenting to internal project teams
• Drafting and maintenance of laboratory records, protocols, summaries, and technical reports
• Contribution to laboratory organization and maintenance
• Contribution to clinical sample related sample and data logistics
Primary Job Requirements:
• BS/MS with 3-5 years of laboratory experience or equivalent
• Experience in drug discovery, clinical sample testing and clinical trials, especially in oncology is desirable
• Ability to perform nucleic acid extractions from FFPE blocks and fresh frozen tissues
• Laboratory experience with molecular and genomic based sample processing and technologies such as Nanosting, RT-PCR/digital PCR and NGS is highly preferred
• Experience with flow cytometry, ELISA, MSD platform is a plus.
• Highly analytical mind, attention to detail, and organization skills are critical
• Familiarity with keeping an electronic notebook is preferred.
• Collaborative and proactive attitude with excellent written and oral communication skills
• Competency in Spotfire, Prism or similar tools is preferred.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.