Scientist, Assay Development 1081409
Job Scope & Purpose:
Our Cambridge based client focused in Immuno-Oncology drug discovery is seeking an exceptional Scientist who is very savvy in Assay Development to join their team. The primary role of the Scientist is to develop and implement molecular characterization workflows to support scientific programs. They are looking for an enthusiastic team player who will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and highly collaborative environment. The Scientist will work as part of a cross-functional team of immunologists, molecular biologists and protein scientists to successfully develop robust assays and drive process scale-up. Apply now to learn more!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Contribute to ongoing process improvements within the Immune Decode Lab
• Lead technical aspects of molecular assay development and validation
• Analyze data and present findings to internal stakeholders
Primarily Job Requirements:
• PhD or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Genetics, Molecular/Cellular Biology or related scientific discipline or a health-related field
• >2 years experimental research experience in industry or academia
• Record of successful assay development as evidenced by commercial products or core contributions on publications
• Ability to learn quickly and execute towards meaningful results
• The ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner
• Familiarity with single cell analysis (ex. 10X Genomics)
• Proficiency in NGS and general molecular biology approaches
• The ability to think critically and perform functions with minimal guidance
• Impeccable documentation practices and attention to detail
• Experience with flow cytometry and cell sorting preferred
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.