Civil Engineering Department Manager
Civil Engineering Department Manager 2007287
Location: Austin, TX (Onsite)
Job Overview: The job requires an experienced civil engineer with expertise in land development, infrastructure design, and project management, including oversight and leadership responsibilities within a team.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop project scopes, budgets, schedules, and contracts to facilitate firm growth and coordinate with corporate business development managers.
- Oversee the quality control process of construction document preparation and design, including site layout, grading, utility, storm water, and roadway plans for commercial, residential, and multi-family developments.
- Communicate effectively with clients and authorities having jurisdiction to ensure client satisfaction and successful project completion within budget and timeline constraints.
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering or a related field and hold a Professional Engineer Registration, with preference given to those registered in Texas.
- Showcase a minimum of 10 years of experience in engineering design and project management, specifically in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary environment with the ability to handle tight deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
- Demonstrate a strong background in land development, including site planning, grading design, and construction document preparation, in addition to proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D and other design software.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.