Our Research and Discovery Team
At the core of the biopharmaceutical industry are the scientists transforming their formalized curiosity into actional therapeutic advancements. The dedicated individuals working in discovery, research and development are committed to scientific excellence in all different areas of the industry from computational biology to biophysics. If your company is eager to find a scientist who will turn ideas into innovation, then reach out to our R&D team today.
Areas of Focus:
- Discovery Biology & Chemistry
- Target Identification & Validation
- HTS and Platform Development
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Translational Biology
- Computational Biology
- Program Management
Sample of Completed R&D Searches
- Director, Biology, Cambridge, MA, Small clinical supply chain focused in production and distribution of product to trial sites
- Associate Director, Oncology, Boston, MA, Startup biotech company developing RNA-Directed Therapeutics of ncRnA for Oncology and Immunology
- Associate Director, Protein Engineering, Cambridge, MA, Mid-size biotech developing CNS therapeutics using iPSC technology
- Associate Director, Immunology (Macrophage Cell Therapy), Cambridge, MA, Large Pharma creating new generation of cellular medicine
- Scientist II, Cambridge, MA, Large Pharma developing allo-engineering within immunology group
- Vice President, CNS Gene Editing, Cambridge, MA, Mid-size biotech developing CNS therapeutics using iPSC technology.
- Sr Research Associate, Platform Engineering, Cambridge, MA, Small biotech company developing cell and gene therapy for multiple areas
- Computational Biologist, Data Sciences, Cambridge, MA, large biotech company working with cellular metabolism in rare diseases
- Biologist, Hematology, Cambridge, MA, large biotech company working with cellular metabolism in blood disorders
- In Vivo Research Associate, Pharmacology, Cambridge, MA, large biotech company working with cellular metabolism in blood disorders and rare diseases
- Associate Scientist, NGS, Boston, MA, Rapidly growing startup developing unique molecular approach for Gene Therapy
- Sr. Associate Scientist, Boston, MA, Rapidly growing startup using gene therapy for discovery and development.
The people we place in R&D are directly responsible for discovering and developing life changing medicines for patients all over the world. Read about our success placing talent that makes a difference.